Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Neighborhood Meeting



I wanted toRemind Everyone that we will be having a meeting at the Lewisville Police Deptartment 7:00pm On Feb. 17th. We will be organizing a Neighborhood Clean Up with The Keeping Lewisville Beautiful Organization. They will be supplying us with safety vests, garbage bags, gloves and Pioson Ivy block. All we need is the man power!
The Neighborhood Clean Up Day is on Feb. 28th (Saturday) between
the hours of 10am-2pm. Even if you can only help for an hour or so we can still use your help! We can really make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, I will try to make it! I know that we are having a meeting at the school for our kids that night! They both start high school next year, woo hoo!!!
    Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I welcome any suggestions for the NCW newsletter! Please feel free to email them to me at angelacww@yahoo.com and Shelly and I will review and make adjustments as needed! We want our newsletter to be informative and helpful...but fun to read also! Thanks for all you do Shelly! And I hope to see more and more of you at our meetings and getting involved in our neighborhood...rent or own...makes no difference to us! All are welcome!!

    ReplyDelete