Monday, February 2, 2009

This is for the birds!

Shelly,
Hello! I know this is a about a week late, but I wanted to let you know what happened last Tuesday morning (Jan 27, about 10:25 am)! I was standing at my front window and a car pulled up out front between our house and our neighbor. (closer to Bellaire)
The car is a champagne colored 4 door Toyota Camry (early 2000). The passenger side parking light area was damaged as well as the front passenger wheel cover. I thought maybe he was assessing damage.
Nope!!!! He walked over to Trish's sidewalk, picked up her birdbath and started walking to his car with it!!! I stepped outside and asked him what he was doing! At first he attempted to put it in the back seat, but once I confronted him, he opened the driver side door, put it in and sped off down the street. I was not able to get a full tag number. But the first 3 were 1M3. This was a 40 something white male. About 5' 7" to 5' 9" Probably 180 to 190. Black hair, buzz cut. He was wearing a red and black plaid or checkered type long sleeve button down shirt with tan slacks.
He honestly looked like he was on his way to the office to work!!!!
I immediately called my neighbor at work and she said nobody was supposed to be picking anything up. He sped back by towards Bellaire, but unfortunately I still didn't have my glasses and couldn't get the rest of the tag number!
My neighbor called the police and reported it.
So, if you just want to put out the stats so everyone can keep an eye out.

I was so shocked!!!

Merrilee

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The nerve of some people! Great that she called the police and made a report.

    ReplyDelete